Wednesday, August 3, 2011

An Overture

Ever since I began typing essays for schoolwork and what-so, one question that has always been coming up to me is this:

Why don't you start blogging?

For a while I've told myself that blogging won't probably be worth it, in spite of my love of writing. It probably had something to do with a conflict between two things I love doing -  writing and gaming. You see, when a game has engaged me, chances are I won't be available for writing anything for the next twenty four hours. However the situation has changed. Games aren't as appealing to me as they once were. When I was just contented with four great games a year, nowadays I want to play more than ten good games. There are times of the day I ask myself "What to do after I've conquered Europe for the thousandth time?" What else is there when you have united all of humanity one in your game? This was when I decided to start blogging. In between those times of the day when no game appeals to me, I'll be typing down my thoughts in this very blog.

Now this first post is just to give an insight as to why did I start blogging. I just hope I get to use this blog as much as I could. I plan to post here my thoughts on certain issues or topics for posterity (or at least as long as blogger.com's servers last).

No comments: